A: Concerto Networks, Inc., founded in July of 2002, is an international franchise business providing professional, consistent-quality computer and Information Technology (IT) solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), serving a critical function for this rapidly growing market. Concerto Networks goes beyond simple troubleshooting and repair, providing the same holistic approach to IT support and director level management enjoyed by large companies, while offering significant savings and value to SMBs.
The company's model is to build an international business technology solutions network with the expertise, processes, systems and support necessary to provide superlative service to SMBs. Franchises are independently owned and operated by experienced professionals equipped with the latest diagnostic hardware and software for providing on-site service. Franchisees enjoy the pride of business ownership with minimized start-up and operational expenses. Concerto Networks supports its franchisees with thorough training in Concerto Networks service standards and processes, sophisticated Internet-based back office systems and support, national advertising and branding, and partnerships with trusted leading name-brand technology and business solutions providers.
Concerto Networks provides the following services and solutions:
* Technology evaluation and recommendation
* Advice and purchase help, leveraging partnerships with leading technology providers
* Installation, maintenance and repair of hardware and software
* Set-up of services, including phone, wireless, Internet and web hosting
* Computer and Network Integrity and Security assessment
* Product upgrades: keeping hardware and software current
* Security firewall, virus protection and content filtering
* Wireless networking
* Data backup and recovery
* System performance optimisation
* Technology training
* Fast on-call emergency response with multiple response time options
A. Concerto Networks' Executive Team and Board of Advisors are unmatched in their combined IT, franchise and business management experience.
* Raymond Hivoral, Founder, CEO, and Chairman
Board of Advisors
* Edward Tonkon II, Advisor; Partner and member of the business technology team at Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP Law Firm in San Diego
* Peter D. Holt, Advisor; President and CEO of Cloud 9 Shuttle, Inc.
* John Dyer, Advisor; Senior VP of Franchise Relations for the UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc.)
A: At no charge, your local Concerto Networks Service Partner will work with you to assess your IT requirements. A Concerto Networks Service Partner is part of the corporate organization, system and network. Our corporate Network Operations Center (NOC) is also available to assist you with your IT questions.
A: Absolutely! Families have the same IT issues that Small Office Home Office (SOHO) customers do. We can scale our services and products to fit any budget or level of IT expertise.
A: Yes. We can offer any software or hardware product at extremely reasonable prices. Ask your local Concerto Networks Service Partner about the specials of the week. They will assist you to identify the products to fit your needs and install it onsite.
A: Concerto Networks realizes that computers and Information Technology intimidate many people. It is our business to free people from their IT concerns so they can concentrate on their business and not their computers. A local Concerto Networks Service Partner will be glad to give you as much or as little technical assistance as you feel comfortable with. We always keep in mind that the success of our business depends on the success of your business.
A: Yes. Ask your local Concerto Networks Service Partner for internet access offerings.
A: Yes. Concerto Networks offers a variety of website services and corporate communications packages for small offices and home offices (SOHO).
# Visit our "Contact Us" page or find a local solutions provider here